INSIDE SALES & ESTIMATOR
Who we are:
Fastform is a rapidly growing organization, supplying Insulated
Concrete Forms (ICF) to the Southwestern Ontario/GTA market.
In operation for over two decades, the expertise and customer
focus within the Fastform team has driven it to being the largest
and most experienced distributor of Insulated Concrete Forms
Constructing thousands of projects ranging from small ICF foundations
to full height ICF homes and multistory buildings, Fastform
has led the way in ICF innovation. No two projects are the same
- these include residential, commercial and institutional buildings
such as churches, schools, retail facilities etc.
The role involves championing the benefits of Insulating Concrete
Forms, and providing excellent customer service to our contractor
network and end users. The role primarily supports our contractors;
a “go to” resource providing product requirement
estimates and technical support for all projects.
Fastform offers a challenging and rewarding career in sales,
technical support, and customer service/business management;
the role of Inside Sales & Estimator comes with significant
responsibility and great opportunity for growth and development
in the area of ICF construction.
• Establish, and maintain good relationships
with new and existing contractors
• Complete product knowledge in order to sufficiently
provide outstanding customer service and technical
• Inventory control: Ensuring appropriate amount of stock
are maintained in order to meet customer
demand without delay, keeping costs of stock to a minimum
• Manage and oversee incoming and outgoing deliveries
ensuring consistently high service performance
• Provide on-site/off-site technical support to contractors
• Estimate and quote projects by collecting and analyze
drawing and specifications in order to provide
materials needed in a timely manner
• Participate in home/trade shows
• Strong communication (both written and verbal)
and customer service skills
• Construction Estimating experience an asset
• Experience in the Construction an asset
• Ability to interpret blueprints an asset
• Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to
determine solutions for customers
• Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently
and within a team environment.
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications
• Experience with Sage 50 an asset
• Experience with Salesforce an asset
• Valid driver’s license
The responsibilities identified within this role can be tailored
towards an applicant’s skill sets and career goals.
What we offer you:
• Training, support and friendly team work environment
• New office in convenient Orangeville location
• Very competitive compensation
• Health benefits
• Company matched pension contributions.
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.